Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

30 października 2015

Zoey Deutch


NEW/(OLD) PHOTO of @ZoeyDeutch from 2013 @MIABELLAMag photoshoot! (via @Jimjordanphoto)

Zoey Deutch for Bello Magazine | March 2014
Zoey Deutch for Bello Magazine | March 2014
Zoey Deutch for Bello Magazine | March 2014
Zoey Deutch for Bello Magazine | March 2014

lisaaharon: Zoey, rocking Laura Mercier Mod matte lipstick with True Red lip liner for the DVF show on Sunday. @zoeydeutch @lauramercier @jedrootinc #DVF #NYFW (x)

Zoey’s really craving is to swim with manatees in Florida. “I love them so much, I put a photo of one on my twitter page.”

When she was just 6, Deutch sketched her own clothing line and called it Zizzy. “The logo was the planet Saturn with z’s on it." 

“I like that Rose is strong, I hate YA adaptations where the women are weak and passive, I’m not a damsel-in-distress type of person.”

“As long as I can remember, I’ve always wanted to tell stories and to make people laugh or cry. It makes sense that this was my path. This, and fashion.”
(x)
zoeydeutch: Scorpio scoping out the scorpion squadron… (x)
NEW ZOEY DEUTCH PHOTO
stewheart:

By the way, my name’s Rose Hathaway. I’m seventeen years old, training to protect and kill vampires.
image
d-hampirs:

“You’re beautiful in battle,” said Dimitri. His cold voice carried to me clearly, even above the roar of combat. “Like an avenging angel come to deliver the justice of heaven.”
adrianivahskov:

“I like that I’m strongwilled, passionately curious, and love fully with my whole heart. If you asked me to give you a list of things about myself I need to work on, the list would be endless”

I’m only 18 so I feel like I don’t know anything yet! But I guess just be yourself. It’s too hard to try and not be you. I realized a while ago that it’s just exhausting to try to be someone you’re not. I think people should just do what they love and be true to themselves.“

pearlsofpersephone:

VAMPIRE ACADEMY + QUOTES » DIMITRI&ROSE

“Actually, as long as you’re at the Academy, what you do is my business.”“Not my personal life. You don’t have any say in that.”

VAMPIRE ACADEMY:BLOOD SISTERS CAST » ZOEY DEUTCH /ROSE HATHAWAY
:

My favorite part about my job is not that it is never boring; it is that it is always exciting. There is always something new to learn. There is always something interesting to get from someone else. Whether it is an actor, or a sound engineer, there is so much to learn and there will never be nothing to learn. There is always something there.
ivashkov-a:

I think she’s got the spirit and the personality of Rose. But atthe same time, there’s an energy about Zoey, the actress, thatresonates with the character. Mark Waters was talking about whenshe auditioned, when she walked in, people were like, ‘Oh my god,that’s her.’ She carries it. - Richelle Mead.

cheapforeignlabor:

I can’t. I can’t leave him alone. I have to protect him.
hathawayroza:

“You’re strong—you’re so, so strong. It’s why I love you.”
Credit (x)
lukas–in–wonderland:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ nikkie’s royal games: genesis meme

ten characters | #1
rayna bourbon, princess of romania
inwarmconversationx:

I don’t know. This whole thing stresses me out.
rovena-art:

Vampire Academy non-official poster

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger