Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

6 grudnia 2015

Rose Lesile





★ “The gods made the earth for all men t’ share. Only when the kings come with their crowns and steel swords, they claimed it was all theirs. My trees, they said, you can’t eat them apples. My stream, you can’t fish here. My wood, you’re not t’hunt. My earth, my water, my castle, my daughter, keep your hands away or I’ll chop ‘em off, but maybe if you kneel t’ me I’ll let you have a sniff. You call us thieves, but at least a thief has t’ be brave and clever and quick. A kneeler only has t’ kneel.” 


easy-to-ignore:


Ygritte
by *AniaMitura

snailgore:

(x)
terrabithias:

“I certainly relate to Ygritte in the fact that she is so strong and also ruthless as well and I feel that especially within ‘Game of Thrones,’ I think that as a show, it is one of the frontrunners for showing dominant female characters and making sure that men answer to women rather than the other way around.”
nightlyallaround:

3x09 ygritte
howdoabearsballstaste:

Rose Lesliemaisiewilliams:

I felt Ygritte. It wasn’t difficult stepping into that role, where she is so dominant and powerful and she knows what she wants.
maisiewilliams:

The gods made the earth for all men t’ share. Only when the kings come with their crowns and steel swords, they claimed it was all theirs. My trees, they said, you can’t eat them apples. My earth, my water, my castle, my daughter, keep your hands away or I’ll chop ’em off, but maybe if you kneel t’ me I’ll let you have a sniff. You call us thieves, but at least a thief has t’ be brave and clever and quick. A kneeler only has t’ kneel.
lamakhtu:

“The wildlings seemed to think Ygritte a great beauty because of her hair; red hair was rare among the free folk, and those who had it were said to be kissed by fire, which was supposed to be lucky.”
woofety:

You love him?
theonflayedjoy:

She’s warm and smart and funny and she can kiss a man or slit his throat
sylviagetyourheadouttheoven:

Rose Leslie - HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3 Seattle Premiere - 21.3.2013
accidentaltheme:

THE VERY LONG LIST OF AWESOME LADIES ON TV:  Gwen Dawson  [Downton Abbey]

I want to leave service. I want to be a secretary.

wini-fred:

“You Know Nothing, Jon Snow”allmenmustdie:

“A man can own a woman or a man can own a knife,” Ygritte told him, “but no man can hold both. Every little girl learns that from her mother.“ She raised her chin defiantly and gave her thick red hair a shake. “And men can’t own the land no more’n they can own the sea or sky.”
ohgollygee:

The Sorrow of Love - William Butler Yeats








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger