Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

4 marca 2016

Ethan Hawke

I was bored last night I edited a lot of pics including this one ❤ him
fuckyeahethanhawke:

Ehhhhhh Let me sing you a waltz

Oldie but always a goodiefuckyeahethanhawke:

michaeldavidfriberg:

Ethan Hawke for Variety. 

Pensive AF.

Boom.ethanhawkelover:

I love his hair like this!!!

God I hope this is in a karaoke barthedrunkenship:

You know the feeling.Repost this if u r ready to GETAWAY!! 🚨🚓🚔You know I really love ETHAN But I’m kinda liking that CAR too!!! 😍😉😄
atomic-punk:

My body is ready

Omg where did u find this omg I am so in love with this pic lmbo I need this manThe getaway I can’t wait 😁

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger