Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

4 czerwca 2016

Jamie Chung

“ I just try to have fun and learn with every project. I mean, I could tell you I wanted to work with Spielberg and Soderbergh on and on, and I do-but I have been super-lucky every time I’ve worked, and I’ve learned something new with every...
“ Jamie chung photographed by Jana Williams.
”“ Jamie chung photographed by Dejrit.
”“ Jamie chung photographed by Dejrit.
”“ Jamie chung at the Bcbgmaxazria Fashion Show September 4TH, 2014.
”“ Jamie chung - Budweiser made in america music festival August 30th, 2014.
”“  “Someone once categorized me as the downtown girl, and I like that because I am not just about the expensive labels.” ”celebritiesofcolor:
“Jamie Chung attends the 87th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 22, 2015
”“ Jamie chung photographed by Bek Anderson.
”“ I like working with anything that has the creative freedom to tell a volatile or funny story.
”“ To be honest with you, I’m more of a girl’s girl. I’m much more comfortable being around other girls.
”“ Jamie chung - 2015 VES Awards - February 4th, 2015.
”“ Jamie chung photographed by Arianna Sarfman.
”“ Jamie chung - Out And About In LA - June 28th , 2015.
”daftorpunk:
“To be honest with you, I’m more of a girl’s girl. I’m much more comfortable being around other girls.
”phoebetnokin:
“ “ ‘If acting doesn’t work out, I plan to do food photography and just eat my way through the entire world. I’m a big foodie, and if I could make some career out of it, that would be fantastic.’
” ”

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger