Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

28 sierpnia 2016

Lauri Ylönen


He’s always brightening up my day!Something for The Rasmus and HIM fans. ^_^The lighting in this picture is perfect.melomaaniline:
“ In Finland I can enjoy all the seasons and during the spring see how everything reborns.Soon I’m leaving for a holiday to Los Angeles, but who wants to live in a place where there is always above 21C ? - Lauri Ylönen
”The Rasmus official DVD!
“Available at gigs”
(Lauri’s so cute!)Finnish PerfectionHyvää uutta vuotta kaikille!I feel like, when my life gets busy, this is the blog that always ends up forgotten.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger