Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

30 października 2016

Kurogane (Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle)

pokethetriforce:
“it’s over goodbye RIP me I can see the light at the end of the tunnel remember me fondly I die
”
yuuimi:
“ eseunz thank you! (*_*)
5 chapter
”yuuimi:
“ by 藤本@黒ファイ用
”randomrikufandom:
“ “You, shut up!! If you want to die that much, I’ll kill you myself! But until that day, you’re going to live!” ”didi-mag:
“ 【腐向け】ファイ黒ログ ”catiacchi:
“ my kuro-chan~~
”makishima-kun:
“ have a transparent flower crown kurogane that no one asked for
”pokethetriforce:
“This looks like a screenshot of some sort of romcom and Kurogane’s only now realizing that he’s in love with Fai
”highsummoneryunie:
“   a journey across dimensions ♔
”

Dodaj napis
thecloudydreamer:
“ Sakura and Kurogane~
”ksmile1313:
“★+(✿≧з≦)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀。HaPPy BirthDay✲゚。Lüleiya!!!! ♡♡♡
I wish you all the very best and may your Birthday and every day be filled with happiness and laughter (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
LinkDa
”kuroganebeinghot:
“ “ 八月一日 ” ”completeoveranalysis:
“ The sword has achieved the highest level of compliment from Kurogane possible.
It’s not bad.
Does anyone else remember this happening in Outo too because I definitely do.
”I'LL JUST BE OVER HERE CRYING

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger