Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

26 października 2015

Willow Shields


secretsintheflames:

Still of Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen in The Hunger Games: Mockingay Part Two.
secretsintheflames:
“It’s hard to explain. Once I’m on set, surrounded by all of the other actors, everything falls into place for me.”
revolutionpn:

Prim Everdeen
Synonymous with compassion and caregiving is the beloved Primrose Everdeen, sister of the Mockingjay. Not only does she possess the ability to heal our wounded and the kindness of heart to do so, she proves that patience and understanding are virtues we must all strive for. When we feel selfish, may we look to her for inspiration.
 
Tune in to see Team MarkingJay back in the ballroon this Tueday at 8/7c on ABC
Willow Shields attends the World Premiere of Disney’s Tomorrowland on May 9, 2015 in Anaheim, California.
secretsintheflames:
Actress Willow Shields attends the MTV Movie Awards on April 12, 2015.
Willow Shields attends the 2015 MTV Movie Awards on April 12, 2015.
Willow Shields visits Home and Family TV (March 16, 2015).
Willow Shields visits Home and Family TV (March 16, 2015).
Willow Shields by Ryan Jerome
sophbeifong:

Willow Shields for Glamoholic Magazine [x]
fearthecareers:

“When I was ten, I read the books — and I was not necessarily thinking about her unsure relationships between Peeta and Gale, but I was thinking about her for sure love for Prim, and her family, and her fight, and I love how the story, to me, is about one girl who is trying to step up and save many people. She’s a fighter. So, for that, I’m Team Katniss, definitely.” [x]
fearthecareers:

“I also think it’s amazing because it’s one of the first films that has really brought a woman to the screen, and she’s very strong. I totally respect that and I think it’s really great. That’s a wonderful story, that one woman can change the world.” [X]
fearthecareers:

“Especially for young women in Hollywood, there’s so many roles being written, I think that’s awesome because you haven’t seen a lot of that, and now you are. I would love to be able to do that.”
Willow Shields at the Wildfox Couture Flagship Store Launch PartyWillow Shields by Keith Cotton.



secretsintheflames:

“When I was five I said, ‘I’m gonna walk a red carpet- I wanna be an actress’”

Willow Shields as Eve in R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour
Fun in Times Square! Love NYC!!!View more Willow Shields on WhoSay Thanks @XOutBreakouts for my X Out Deluxe kit! Can’t wait to start using it tonight! #XOut #ProactivView more Willow Shields on WhoSay November issue @TeenVogue!!View more Willow Shields on WhoSay 8 Screen Caps of Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen
Willow Shields in Beyond the Blackboard (2011)
fearthecareers:

Biggest message for me has always been family and how important those ties are. Do whatever is necessary to protect your family and the ones you love. [x]
secretsintheflames:

“It’s been crazy. My life has totally changed. One week I was in school, hanging out with my friends and the next, I’m going to the L.A. premiere of one of the year’s biggest movies. It’s been a crazy experience.”





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger