Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

31 stycznia 2016

Brie Larson

awardseason:



Brie Larson, winner of the Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role award for ‘Room’, backstage at The 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
delevingned:

 Brie Larson poses backstage with her award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her work in “Room” during the 22nd Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 30, 2016.
frankunderwood:

 Brie Larson and Leonardo DiCaprio pose at The 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in the Press Room at Shrine Auditorium on January 30th, 2016
jake-peralta:

Brie Larson poses in the press room during the 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (January 30, 2016)
morebrielarson:

 Brie Larson attends The 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 30, 2016 in Los Angeles, California
delevingned:

Brie Larson accepts the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her work in “Room” at the 22nd Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 30, 2016.
queencorazon:

BRIE LARSON // 2015 Toronto International Film Festival // September 2015
isaacoscar:

“I’m very interested in the emotional honesty of things, which at times looks kind of ugly and at times looks scary and not polished, and so there were many times when I would audition for something and I would come from, for me, a very honest place, but it’s completely not what they’re looking for for that type of material. But I was always very steadfast in what I was interested in, and I felt like, I’m gonna tell the truth as best as I know it. And you eventually start to understand that the projects find you that meet up with that. It takes as long as it takes, and for me it took like 20 years, but I’m really glad. You know, the jobs always ultimately end up going to the person who’s supposed to tell that story, and those weren’t my stories to tell.” x
isaacoscar:

“I’m very interested in the emotional honesty of things, which at times looks kind of ugly and at times looks scary and not polished, and so there were many times when I would audition for something and I would come from, for me, a very honest place, but it’s completely not what they’re looking for for that type of material. But I was always very steadfast in what I was interested in, and I felt like, I’m gonna tell the truth as best as I know it. And you eventually start to understand that the projects find you that meet up with that. It takes as long as it takes, and for me it took like 20 years, but I’m really glad. You know, the jobs always ultimately end up going to the person who’s supposed to tell that story, and those weren’t my stories to tell.” x
bebrave-bekind:

I was not a child star. I was more like a young auditioner.
bebrave-bekind:

I was not a child star. I was more like a young auditioner.
bebrave-bekind:

I was not a child star. I was more like a young auditioner.
bebrave-bekind:

I was not a child star. I was more like a young auditioner.
queencorazon:

BRIE LARSON | 2015 Toronto International Film Festival portrait | September 2015
these-kinds-of-wounds:
I had a tough time fitting in, as I guess most kids do. I felt like school was kind of a grand opportunity to figure yourself out and to figure out what you wanted. I just saw it as a buffet of knowledge and it was a chance to go, “Oh, I like Science!” or “I don’t like History” or “I like this thing.” You find your interests. I knew already and felt like I was wasting my time. I felt like I was sitting there in class going, “I want to say all these things!” I felt stifled.dailyhottcelebs:

Brie Larson
youngbreakoutactresses:

The Hollywood Reporter: Behind The Scenes of Brie Larson’s Photoshoot
dailyactress:

Brie Larson, photographed by Austin Hargrave for The Hollywood Reporter, Jan 29, 2016.
furioas:



“Dirty Harry” Impressions - x
fairylandkiwidreams:

I know that I’m an actor and I guess I could kind of put on an act, but 
it takes so much more time to be someone you are not. I feel so much 
better just being comfortable with myself and hopefully girls will 
accept that.
isaacoscar:

“Every single step of this last year has been a completely new experience and one that is totally outside of my comfort zone. I keep asking myself: How will my life be different? I have no idea. In this industry, where things change so quickly, I’ve found that having no expectations is the happiest way to go.” x
Brie Larson for The Hollywood Reporter
brieelarson:

My real life is still real. It’s not like my days now are spent on jets and telling people I don’t have time to kiss their baby. The only difference is now it seems I work more often. But that could change, too. I like making movies that resonate with people. I hope I get to keep doing that.
brieelarson:

My real life is still real. It’s not like my days now are spent on jets and telling people I don’t have time to kiss their baby. The only difference is now it seems I work more often. But that could change, too. I like making movies that resonate with people. I hope I get to keep doing that.
isaacoscar:

“Every single step of this last year has been a completely new experience and one that is totally outside of my comfort zone. I keep asking myself: How will my life be different? I have no idea. In this industry, where things change so quickly, I’ve found that having no expectations is the happiest way to go.” x
Brie Larson for The Hollywood Reporter
contourbygettyimages:

Actress Brie Larson is featured on the cover of the Sunday Telegraph’s Stella. Brie is a 2016 Emmy award winner for her role in Room and now Oscar nominated for Best Actress. Photographed by Eric Ray Anderson.
shkodrans:

Brie Larson gives her best “Gone With the Wind” impression
shkodrans:

Brie Larson gives her best “Gone With the Wind” impression
sleekbw:



I was the type of person that would show a PowerPoint presentation about why I should do something versus crying and screaming over it.


sleekbw:



I was the type of person that would show a PowerPoint presentation about why I should do something versus crying and screaming over it.


breathtakingwomen:

Brie Larson at the 2015 National Board of Review Gala, New York City (5 January, 2016)
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimagecaptainsphasma:

“I started feeling the limitations of my body. I’m going, “Well, am I 
going to be trapped playing my age as a woman through various stages?” 
There’s a lot to be explored with every year of course, but there’s 
something to, “How much could I know about the male experience if I were
 to go so far as to play one?” Or to be a CGI version of it. “Could I 
plausibly play a 60-year-old man?” That seems like, it hasn’t been done 
before. I’m just throwing it out there.” - Brie Larson
captainsphasma:

I’ve had tons of weird incidents. There used to be a guy I ran into on 
3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica who was dressed all in gold and 
carried a spray-painted gold backpack. He kept going on and on to me 
about how he wanted to get in contact with Jay-Z to talk about building 
mud huts. He was very into gold and believed everything was better gold.
 I had a P.O. box and he had the address for it, and he started sending 
me things like disassembled bicycles that were reassembled, tied with 
hoses, and spray-painted gold, as well as other weird art pieces, and 
he’d rewrite Jay-Z raps to me as love letters on stacks of construction 
paper, and every letter of every word was a different color, so he took a
 lot of time doing it. He said his dream was to build me a castle of 
gold, and he wouldn’t let me leave or see the light of day. I would just
 return everything to sender, and closed out the P.O. box. -Brie Larson
varietyart:

Bria Larson photographed for our annual Actors-on-Actors Oscar portfolio. See more stunning portraits of this year’s Oscar contenders here: http://wp.me/p2WgDE-1jk4AM
Photo by Amanda Demme for Variety

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger