Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

2 lutego 2016

Cillian Murphy

That’s one big hat! Peaky Blinders costume designer Stephanie Collie wanted the gang to dress similarly but with some minor details to set them apart. Thus Arthur Shelby is the only one to wear a bow tie, and Tommy Shelby’s Gatsby newsboy style hat is slightly bigger than those around him. Because he is, after all, the MAIN MAN. (x)
The Independent speculates about Tommy Shelby & the gang’s return in Peaky Blinders S3. International intrigue, new and old foes, marriages, babies and probably a funeral or two. The paper is still reporting an April premiere! (x)Peaky Blinders S3 filming is done and The Independent is reporting that it’ll air in April, which means that in just a few months we find out why Tommy Shelby was carrying around a horse statuette on set and who he murdered with it. Meanwhile, lots more S3 on set photos in cillianmurphy.stars.bz gallery. In 2007 Michele Laurita photographed Cillian Murphy for Fade In magazine. She shared this story about the session:He was very interesting to shoot and I kept everything very real and casual. The
 beer is there because we both were drinking one while we were 
shooting… I like those kind of things to be on my photographs. The 
photo shoot actually was done all with 4x5 Polaroids, while this 
technique was still available. Hence the “look” of the image. I love 
that shoot.Another great photo of Cillian Murphy by Sarah Dunn, from a 2014 unpublished photoshoot for In the Heart of the Sea. rankinphoto:
unseen outtake of Cillian Murphy for Dazed 20th anniversary
Who knows where I’ll be next year. It’s the nature of our business. It’s not a destination, it’s a journey. — Cillian MurphyCillian Murphy photographed by Sarah Dunn | November 21 2014No confirmation yet, and this contradicts the producers’ comments back in October that the show would not be ready until May, but Independent.co.uk is now reporting that the first episode of Peaky Blinders S3 may air in April:We won’t be getting the new episodes between now and March as they’re still being edited, but Independent.co.uk has learned that producers are working towards a potential April premiere.A new outtake from the Satan Maxim photoshoot | Cillian Murphy by Rick Guest | full size and more from the photoshoot in cillianmurphy.stars.bz galleryCillian Murphy by Lorenzo Agius | January 2006 | Los Angeles | photoshoot HQ’s in cillianmurphy.stars.bz galleryNine faves from our instagram.com/ofycm  Thanks for all the love here and there this year. So much to look forward to in 2016 — Free Fire, Anthropoid. Peaky Blinders S3 (finally!!) and lots more… Happy New Year!Andrew Popplestone designed the character posters for Peaky Blinders S2. The idea was to reflect how they and the show had evolved from the first series. This is a version of the poster he came up with for Tommy Shelby, with the gold alluding to the Shelby Empire expansion. BBC went with Andrew’s design but toned down the gold (see the final version here) I feel there’s too much intrusion everywhere and on everyone. I mean intrusion through devices and through social media, through connectivity. A lot of people welcome it and I know we’re all guilty of it. Everybody is encroaching so much on everyone else’s space and privacy. Advertising of course is doing it too. And it’s really hard to use the internet without being spied upon. It’s very hard to disappear. And I understand that it can seem like a total fucking contradiction because if you’re in the public eye you shouldn’t want to disappear. — Cillian Murphy in 52 Insights Music is like a companion. It really keeps me going. I’m doing this show at the moment Peaky Blinders and I’m staying in a tiny little flat halfway up this building in Liverpool. There’s nothing in it but I come back there every night and cook myself some food and just listen to music. I listen to all kinds of things but I just discovered this great guy, Bill Ryder-Jones. He’s from Liverpool and he was in The Coral. His new record is just stunning. I don’t have one band that I always play. It changes constantly. They’ll be records I’ll have for certain jobs, for helping me to get into different roles. And to relax I like to listen to a lot of jazz, like Nils Frahm or older stuff. It really calms me down, particularly when I’m working. It lets me get away from everything on set. — Cillian Murphy in 52 Insights (new interview + photoshoot)Cillian Murphy by Sarah Dunn | 2015ohfuckyeahcillianmurphy:

Cillian Murphy photographed at the Sundance Film Festival for Entertainment Weekly Magazine by Christopher Beyer | January 21, 2012 | Park City, Utah 
‘Here
 is the first portrait photo I’ve done with Cillian on Peaky Blinders 
season 1! It was my first TV drama and I can’t say I wasn’t nervous 
taking the photo ;) Cillian was fantastic, love working with him!’ — stills photographer Robert Viglasky on instagram Not bad, eh?Cillian Murphy in Sydney to promote The Wind That Shakes the Barley | 2006Cillian Murphy as second mate Matthew Joy (crop from a new still added to the gallery) Cillian Murphy
 has said that he’d love to be involved in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
 and could be tempted over now that they’ve cast a new Spider-Man – Tom 
Holland, his In the Heart of the Sea co-star. Murphy
 played Jonathan Crane aka Scarecrow in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight 
trilogy, while newcomer Holland will take over web duties as Spider-Man 
in next year’s Captain America: Civil War.“I love those movies,”
 Murphy told IGN. “My kids love those movies and I hear there’s an 
amazing new Spider-Man I’ll be checking out… I’d love to be involved.” (ign.com)ohfuckyeahcillianmurphy:

For as long as I can remember, I’ve wanted to spend Christmas in a suburban mental institution. ~ Jonathan Breech
imagejetplanejane:






hey there, bright eyes, with your killer smile




“Just look at my face,” says Cillian Murphy quizzically. “Do these 
features look like they’re built for romantic comedy?” The handsome 
square jawline certainly has it. So does that soft, sculpted cupid’s 
bow, while his pale complexion is sprinkled by a smattering of sweet, 
brown freckles. Undeniably, the actor has gifted potential as a 
Hollywood Murphy’s rom-com leading man. But the eyes are the problem. Penetrating, glassy Medusa blues, like 
pools of intensity. Even in their relaxed form, they intimidate and 
daunt. Together with razor- sharp bone structure, Murphy has not so much
 “bitchy resting face”, but more “threatening resting face”. So the 
rom-com scripts never come. “Which is fine because they’re not really my thing. I know many other 
actors have turned their hand to it later in life, like De Niro, so who 
knows? Maybe it could happen. But it would feel very alien to me. I 
don’t think I’m genetically built for a ‘boy meets girl, laughter 
ensues’, but we’ll see.”- excerpt from Cillian Murphy: A Journey Through His Career, a new interview with Image.ie [[MORE]]Instead, the striking Corkman has cultivated a lucrative A-list career 
playing reflective, brooding characters, often hovering over an 
ambiguous line between moral and malevolent. From his blistering breakthrough in Danny Boyle’s pacy zombie thriller, 28 Days Later,
 the teacher’s son who grew up in the leafy suburb of Douglas has chosen
 his work and his creative cohorts with careful intent: Anthony 
Minghella’s Cold Mountain, aviation horror Red Eye, and a searing, flamboyant turn as transgender Kitten in Breakfast on Pluto, earning a Golden Globe nomination.A close bond with Christopher Nolan led to four collaborations with the director, including mindbender Inception and the three Batman movies as frenzied bad guy, the Scarecrow. Consequently, he auditioned for The Dark Knight himself, but lost out to
 Christian Bale and his sizeable pecs. “My big defeat was an 
incapability to wear the Batsuit, and not have it swamp me.” Broader in the flesh while clad in a dark shirt, rolled at the sleeves, 
Murphy is a bona-fide movie star who lives a distinctly un-movie star 
existence in West London with wife Yvonne McGuinness and their two sons,
 Malachy, ten, and eight-year-old Aran – both of whom have yet to 
indicate whether they’ll follow in their father’s footsteps. “All a bit 
too early to tell,” remarks the actor brusquely.A former musician, whose rock outfit, Sons of Mr Greengenes with younger
 brother Paidi, was once offered a five-album deal, the trappings of a 
glitzy lifestyle hold little appeal for the former UCC law dropout. “If you act like a celebrity, you’re treated like a celebrity,” Cillian 
says with a crooked smirk. “If you behave like an ordinary person, 
you’ll be treated like one.”Granting his first and only Late Late interview five years ago,
 the 39-year-old has always measured fame and its superficial frivolity 
with deep disdain. Although he admits, his attitude is mellowing. “Gratefully, there’s very little demand for me in that medium, and 
that’s probably a result of how I’ve operated over the years. There’s 
nothing intrusive or gossipy to ask, so I think people got bored pretty 
early on. “Not to say it doesn’t happen ever, but I’m probably more sanguine about
 it now, better able to navigate. I understand that the film is a 
product and the product needs promotion for people to go and see it. I’m
 cognitive of that and I’m aware. But at 22, I was a lot more reluctant 
to co-operate.”Mustering a muted chuckle while quickly glancing at his watch, he meets 
me in London to talk about his latest film, savage swashbuckler In the Heart of the Sea. Based on Nathaniel Philbrick’s novel about real events in the 1800s, which inspired Moby-Dick,
 the film sees Murphy play a naval officer of the Essex whaleship, which
 is attacked by a ferocious bull whale who sinks the vessel and leaves 
the crew shipwrecked and facing death. Shot in a stadium-sized, purpose-built water tank in Leavesden 
Studios outside London before relocating to the Canary Islands, the epic
 production was a test of endurance for Murphy and fellow cast members 
Chris Hemsworth, Tom Holland and Ben Whishaw. Although, not quite the 
torturous Titanic-esque odyssey he’d previously anticipated. “I knew it wouldn’t be easy. I’d have people saying we’d be in the water
 23 hours a day. Freezing, practically drowning. It wasn’t quite like 
that. We were certainly damp and wet a lot of the time – that wasn’t too
 pleasant, but it lent itself, by a fraction, to what these men went 
through.
“And the studio is so concerned with health and welfare, there’s no way 
anyone would be in any real danger. There was no real hardship.”However, the real challenge came with depicting their struggle to 
survive after the attack, which called for a 500-calorie-a-day diet, 
resulting in a 20-pound weight loss for the 5’8” actor. “It’s not something I’d like to repeat. You think about food all the 
time – dream about food. But it was bonding because we all had to go 
through it. Some had it harder than others, with their different 
dimensions. It wasn’t the ideal, but it had to be done. “So for my next role, I’ll go fat. I’ve no problem gaining a bunch of weight. That’s a sacrifice I’ll happily make.”While robbed of that corpulent delight with his next projects, WWII espionage thriller Anthropoid with Jamie Dornan and 1970s gangland drama Free Fire, not to forget an upcoming season of BBC’s gritty costumed saga Peaky Blinders,
 Murphy’s big screen success is a wondersome reflection of just how far 
he’s come, some 20 years after moving to Dublin to pursue his dream. “There were points when I first moved up there from Cork, when I would 
think, ‘Is it worth it? Can I keep going?’ I thought of quitting. Many 
times. And right when I was at that brink, something would crop up; a 
job at the Gate or the Gaiety. Every time. “I was very poor, but I had no responsibilities. And I think for anyone 
in the same situation, that’s what you have to remember. You need 
perseverance, you need determination. You need to wait out the bad times
 before the good. Because if it all happened overnight, it would be a 
bit strange, wouldn’t it …?”Cillian’s episode of Autobiographies premieres on the go90 app on Feb 3rd. Download go90 in the app store. (U.S.)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger