Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

24 lipca 2016

Jack Falahee

dailyjackfalahee:
“ jackfalahee: Happy Mother’s Day and happy wedding day to Steve and Kate. So glad that I could be a part of the day. Love you guys. And I love you, Mom.
”dailyjackfalahee:
“ lodemarta: Happiest birthday! Woke up to flowers and smiles and friends that are family and surprises from out of town. And we sang American Pie at The Remedy. And I wore my birthday shirt. And I ate eggs and french toast and...jackson-falahee:
“ When I first read the script [for How To Get Away With Murder], I didn’t even have an appointment. My buddy who was crashing on my couch, he was going in for Connor. He was like, “Oh man, you got to go in on this.” I was just like,...jackson-falahee:
“ “Jack Falahee for Bello Magazine 2015
” ”falahee-daddario:
“ Jack Falahee spotted out in NYC - 11 November 2015
”jackson-falahee:
“ jackfalahee: Trip planning. Hitting the trail for some much needed 🌲🌲🌲🌲. With the @m22life tri coming up I’m trying to stay focused and healthy. Dehydrated food will be a bummer after enjoying @mypowersupply goodness for the past...dailyjackfalahee:
“  jackfalahee: When you so deep in the woods you forget your past life.
”falafelhee:
“ jackfalahee: I don’t want to be here.
”dailyjackfalahee:
“ jacksmonaghan: from emo screamo singer to millionaire at the country club in 24 hours
RestingPlatypus: I try to be versatile AF.
”dailyjackfalahee:
“ jackfalahee: Looking to that mountain I’m about to shred! #skiing #sunvalley #sunvalleyfilmfest #longunderwear
”jackson-falahee:
“ Jack Falahee as “Connor Walsh” in HTGAWM 2x14: “There’s My Baby” ”jackson-falahee:
“ I have an All Saints leather jacket that I really dig. Leather jackets are basically my one staple, especially, I’ve been busy with the show lately. So getting up and getting out the door is pretty quick in the morning. Usually I...jackson-falahee:
“ karlasouzaofficial: Reading Shakespeare together getting ready for #tgithursday @mattmcgorry @lizaweil #billybrown | 18 February 2016
”walshes-connor:
“ St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital Holiday Party arrivals, Brooks Brothers, Los Angeles, California - 05 Dec 2015
”dailyjackfalahee:
“ jackfalahee: One more from last night’s #beverlycenterstyle event cause I wanna. Was pretty rad to see what they got up their sleeves. I tried to dress as stylishly as the new place will look. Also, apparently the new diggs will...jackson-falahee:
“ jackfalahee: "Cold and Clear" Furnace Mntn Summit. Shenandoah Valley. April 2016.
”

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger