Informacje

Character Image jest spisem wizerunków prowadzony z myślą o autorach grających na blogach grupowych. Funkcjonuje już od 6 sierpnia 2015 roku.
Character Image przechodzi aktualizację. Poprawione karty ze zdjęciami pojawiać się będą na bieżąco na stronie głównej bloga.

26 lutego 2016

Kanye West

kanyefashion:

Like KanyeFashion on FacebookSubmit your Kanye photos here and promote your blog
madexforever:

K A N Y E   W E S T 
____________________

Created by Made X Forever
instagram.com/madexforeverladylxury:

couple goals 😍
kanyefashion:

Kanye Face-timing Kim.
xo-bbygirl-xo:



✨ XO-BBYGIRL-XO ✨
addicted-to-black:



ADDICTED TO BLACK 

thetrippytrip:

And every time you hear a black person speaking as loud as possible, somebody’s going to say ‘Look at those niggers over there’ pombak:

Woeshimfuck:



himfuck 🌴

celebritiesofcolor:

Kanye West at The Nice Guy in WeHonorthwestdaily:

Kanye and North out and about in Calabasas 7.10.15Yo Gotti, Kanye and Pusha T at 1 Oak Los Angeles. February 23.lovablelina:

I FEEL LIKE PABLO
Kanye at LAX airport. February 17.Kanye at his Yeezy Season 3 fashion show at MSG in NYC. February 11.Kanye at his Yeezy Season 3/Album premiere at MSG in NYC. February 11.Kanye at his Yeezy Season 3/Album premiere at MSG in NYC. February 11.Kanye seen jumping into a random car, and demanding to be driven to the nearest leather pants store.post marriage 
no prenup jayandbeyworryaboutye:

“I thought that I wanted new friends but this… this is not what I want at all. I do not want to be hanging out with Zoolander. I miss Jay. I miss Bey. I miss Blue Ivy even though she can’t yet contribute artistically or emotionally to our friendship.”
You can see why kanye is upset..I could feel the sadness in Kanye’s eyes in this picture.
Beyond the shades, i think…i think
I heard him speak to me, as if he was with me. I had a vision. He was upset. He told me the blog was more about white people than him himself. So in order to cease Kanye tapping into my sub-conscious any further, We compromised.hipster quality images of images being taken? kanye has all the bases covered.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon wykonany przez prudence. Źródła: 7Themes.com MRUwisko Helplogger